Two Concerts in One Month

On Friday night, I went to the second concert I have been to this month. My boyfriend has no self-control and bought tickets on a whim, and of course asked me to go with him. I would never miss an opportunity to go to a concert of course. This time it was an AJR concert, who I was more familiar with than Zedd. It was at the same venue, Express! Live, except it was in the outside area this time. At first, I thought it would be inside because it was a little chilly out, but unfortunately it was not. This concert was a little different than I expected, mainly because people weren't jumping around like they normally do at concerts. It was very odd because the place was packed. I'm almost certain the concert almost sold out; it was that crowded. It just seemed like people weren't that excited. It was interesting to say the least. I was glad I knew more of the songs this time and was able to sing along. The visuals were different than most concerts too, because they were interactive for the band. They would "bang" the screen and it would look/sound like they were actually hitting it. It was very interesting. Overall a good experience and a good way to start out the weekend. I'm glad I have a boyfriend who is spontaneous because I would not have half the experiences that I have had because of him.

Comments

  1. I don't think I have ever been to a concert where people weren't jumping around or dancing to the music that I agree that it is weird! But the interactive screens are something that I have never seen before! That is very cool! Being able to go to two concerts in two weeks is an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts