Spooky Season is Here

Halloween season, or "spooky season" as I like to call it, has been upon us for a few weeks now but it is almost officially Halloween. While I am excited, I am equally as sad because that means that spooky season will be done for the year and I will have to take down all my decorations and move onto the chaos that is holiday season. As much as I love Christmas, I love Halloween more. Maybe it's just because I'm a graphic design major, but it's much more fun for me to be creative and dress up. This year I am being Debbie Thornberry, which I can announce before official Halloween because I've already been to a costume party once. We had our annual Halloween party for the Art & Design department this evening, which was so much fun! I didn't get to stay for the full time unfortunately, as I did actually have to be productive a little bit, but nonetheless I played some games and got to hang out with awesome people. I'm so grateful to be a part of a major (and minors) where the people are chill and easy to get along with. I actually could not imagine being a pharmacy, engineering or any other big major at Ohio Northern because I know I would have to deal with people I don't like every day and I'm really glad that I can say I get along with almost everyone in my classes, which is nice. I can't wait for Halloween day, as it is the best and spookiest day of the year and I also can't wait to attend more costume parties hopefully this weekend. I love to see everyone's creativity. Happy Halloween!

Comments

  1. I never used to like halloween until I got older. I was always the wimp that hated scary stuff so I used to dread this holiday, but now it's one of my favorites. I love finding cute costumes to do with my friends or boyfriend and I love have the excuse to hang out with all my friends. Spooky season is just a fun time in general.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts