Fall is Upon Us

This weekend was fall break here at Ohio Northern University. I spent my break by going home over the weekend and basically forgetting all my responsibilities until Tuesday night. That also explains why my blogs are going out so late this week. However, I am so glad for the break, as this was our first break of the semester. It's always nice to have a little break and relax from classes especially around the midpoint of the semester. It's also nice to know that this marks halfway through the semester, which also means scheduling will be upon us soon as well. That's kind of a scary thought because while I have thought about what classes I'll take next semester, I'm nervous they might not fit in my schedule or they might overlap. That's a worry for future me.

As fall break comes to an end I both saddened, but also refreshed to say the least. I think I may finally be caught back up on sleep, we'll see how long that lasts. I've also taken the extra-long weekend to prepare my fall wardrobe which is in full swing now. All the fall colors! Typically, I don't have set wardrobes for spring/summer and fall/winter, but this year I'm trying to have a sense of fashion. Honestly, it's just a lot easier to throw on a sweatshirt and some leggings, so I'm proud of myself for trying. Here's to hoping I can get back into the swing of class easily and make it to Thanksgiving break!

Comments

  1. I also noticed that we are at the half point of the semester! It went by so fast. I realized that I graduating in two months and I am starting to have a fear of the unknown. Going home, seeing my family and just relaxing put me in the mindset to (hopefully) not stress myself out for the rest of the semester. We will see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts