Astrology and Social Media

For this blog post I am sharing a podcast! I recorded this with my friend/roommate, and we looked up our natal charts. I also talk about my obsession with astrology and who I follow on social media for all the astrology memes. The website we're using is astro.cafe.astrology.com, which is mentioned, but if anyone wants to check out their own natal chart go ahead and click the link. If you do, share your findings below and let me know what you think, is it accurate?

Something I got to thinking about after I recorded this podcast was why are the millennial and Gen Z generations so into astrology, specifically on social media? I found a great article on it by The Atlantic. I will link it here, so check it out too. I find the reasons accurately match my reasons, like the fact I send astrology memes to my friends all the time.

Check out the podcast here.

Comments

  1. Jessica,
    I have always found this SO interesting about our age range! With apps like Co-Star, and Instagram accounts that are all about astrology memes, it is such an interesting topic. I think this really speaks to our desire for knowledge and also the meme trend that is so prevalent in our age range. We are learning about the signs and what they stand for while also making it funny and much more casual as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts