Mercury is in Retrograde

If you didn't know already, I am obsessed with astrology. As of Oct. 31, 2019, Mercury started its third retrograde of the year. Now you may be thinking, 'what does this even have to do with anything related to you Jess?' Well, if you didn't know when Mercury is in retrograde it means bad things are going to happen. Supposedly. Which in my experience has been pretty true for myself. Mainly this "bad juju" has to do with communications and any big deals or ideas that may happen during this time. That means a lot of miscommunication and backfiring can happen, or deals can fall through etc. I, of course, don't have the best luck already so you can imagine what Mercury retrograde is like for me. For example, this weekend I ended up injuring myself Saturday and am currently covered in bruises and cuts. Whether or not that's from my own stupidity or because of Mercury retrograde is up for debate; However, I would like to blame it on Mercury being in retrograde. If you have big plans from now until Nov. 20, I would be cautious and keep an eye out for any bad signs. If you don't believe that Mercury in retrograde effects anything then lives your best life this month. I, however, will be avoided big changes like the plague this month.

Comments

  1. I find astrology fascinating as well! I don't follow astrology myself but I do listen to others when they tell me about predictions and what to stay away from. I'm glad I read this bog so now I know to be cautions until Nov. 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find astrology very interesting. I'm an Aries. I haven't had anything bad happen to me yet, but we will see. I'm sorry you got hurt this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a YouTuber by Sabrina Carpenter (NerdyAndQuirky) that has a very interesting video on the history of astrology! It's so interesting, I highly recommend. Astrology is great for providing insight into your behavior and improving yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts