The Final Countdown

We are heading into the last three weeks of classes, four with exams, which is terrifying to think about considering how much I still have to do. I always feel like I won't be able to get everything done and yet somehow, I do. It's very odd to think we will be off for two months during the wintertime. I'm not sure yet what I will do during the break, other than work and spend time with family. Obviously with COVID the number of things I can do is very limited. I also don't know if I will be staying on campus during any part of the break. Since I have my ESA, I would love to not have to travel back home with him as cats are very sensitive to changes in their environments and can become stressed. Plus, if I am working during break, I could still work in office as opposed to remotely, which might be better. Although there are  downsides to working in office too, like I get more creative blocks than I do when I am at home and can draw inspiration from my surroundings. None the less, I am excited for these last few weeks to hopefully go by quickly and smoothly. I think I am most nervous about capstone right now as all my visual aspects are due at the end of this semester. Next semester should be easy in terms of capstone as all I have to do is write a reflection paper, put together my binder, and present during the student colloquium. While I'm nervous for the entire school year to be over, I know I'll be happy once it is. 

Comments

  1. I am soooo ready for this semester to be over! These next few weeks are going to go so quickly and I am not upset about it. I need a break from all of the projects and assignments and papers. I am ready to come back refreshed (hopefully) in the sping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts