Frying my Hair to Smithereens

So, if you don't know, I am super indecisive. About everything. I recently dyed my hair periwinkle/lavender, and well... that lasted about three weeks. I am now back to blonde. My hair might fall out, but honestly at this point I could shave it off and not care. I think I am in need of something in my life to control and this is the best idea I have, also please remind me to never dye my hair again because I always end up missing my blonde hair anyway. 

I then toned it (as one does with blonde hair) and the toner bleached my roots? My roots were not bleached because there was such little regrowth, I didn't want to damage my hair more. But I swear my roots are about 4 shades lighter than they were before I toned my hair, so if anyone knows why that happened please let me know. Other than that, it turned out fine and is now a nice icy blonde. 

I think I have officially done every color I want to besides black and light pink. I'm not sure if I will ever do those, but if I do it'll be a long time from now. My hair desperately needs a break, much like every college student currently. I honestly cannot believe we have a month left of this semester. Time has gone by so fast and yet so slow all at once. I am just hoping everything goes well for the rest of the semester. 

Comments

  1. "My hair desperately needs a break, much like every college student currently," HA. I felt that. I was supposed to get new headshots this week so I wanted to dye my hair back to brown because most people casting in the industry want natural colors. The first time I dyed it, it ended up turning red and I was like "What the heck?!" I went to Walmart on Friday and tried again and it ended up being just SLIGHTLY darker than my normal shade. I'm happy with it though! Unfortunately the headshots ended up getting cancelled because the guy from NYC ended up not being able to come into Ohio because of a new travel restriction. I gave up my beautiful silver hair for nothing. Anyways, my hair needs a break too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never dyed my hair (besides terrible highlights in middle school) because I am terrified it will damage my hair and ruin my curl pattern. Also, since I have naturally dark hair, I don't want to worry about my roots growing out if I were to bleach it. I have always wanted to dye my hair purple, but I don't know if that will happen since I am a real adult now and have to start looking for jobs. Gross. Anyways, I loved your periwinkle hair, but I totally get it needs a break! Also, have you ever seen Brad Mondo's videos on YouTube? He makes a bunch of funny videos about hair dying fails and explains what went wrong/how to fix it, so maybe he has some advice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog The most effective women's business organization for women entrepreneurs. eWomenNetwork is the #1 resource for women business owners to succeed. Let's network! Read more : Women Entrepreneur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts