In An Otherworld?

Not going to lie, I almost forgot about writing a blog post this week. For some reason it feels like it should already be Friday, or is that just me? This week is just dragging on. Speaking of Friday and weekends, last weekend I actually did something (for the first time since February). My friends and I went to Otherworld in Columbus! For those who don't know, Otherworld is an immersive art experience with various different interactive art installations set up that you get to explore. It was so much fun! I know going to something interactive during a pandemic is not the best idea, but it's not necessary to interact and they had hand sanitizer in every room, and of course we all wore masks because we aren't trying to catch COVID-19 and distanced ourselves from others. A lot of my friends have birthdays in September (Virgo season, let's gooo) so it was a fun way to be able to celebrate our birthdays all at once instead of having multiple different occasions. Here are some pictures from Otherworld, but they don't nearly do it justice:


I would highly recommend going to Otherworld if you haven't yet, it is a great experience. Also, if you're into photography this would be an awesome place to do a photo shoot. I would say since summer is coming to end and spooky season/fall is beginning, I think this was a perfect way to close out the season. I am now 100% ready for fall activities to begin, mainly pumpkin patches and corn mazes. I feel very basic saying that fall is my favorite season, but let's be honest, it's the most aesthetically pleasing and I'm a graphic designer so what did we expect? I'm hoping to get to do at least some fall activities even with COVID-19 running our lives right now. 

Comments

  1. I also feel like this week should be over by now. Each week seems never-ending. We love Virgo season. I have always wanted to go to Otherworld - it looks so cool! Also, I totally agree fall is the best season. The weather is perfect, the leaves are changing color and everything is pumpkin flavored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so many people go to this place in Columbus. It looks really cool! I am also ready for all of the fall activities to begin, especially with the cooler weather we have had this week. It really is starting to feel like fall! Don't feel basic, fall is my favorite season too. If you don't like fall, you're crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts