An Uneventful Weekly Recap

We have officially begun the second week of classes. This week begins the true chaos. While most of my classes are still in the introductory stages, my capstone has been full force since about June. This will be the most stressful semester that I have ever completed, but I am hopeful that spring semester will make up for the stress of this semester and that it will all be smooth sailing. I think with the impending doom of COVID-19 everything seems worse right now, but I am hopeful that this will reside come spring semester. I am also not sure that we will make it to November with everyone still taking in-person, on-campus classes. It is very likely that we will be sent home as COVID cases begin to raise on campus. Part of me wishes that we had continued with online classes this semester for that reason, but the other part of me is glad we are having in-person classes. After working remotely on campus all summer, it is nice to see people for once. In other news, not much has happened in the last week. We are planning to have our first shift for the calling center this Sunday, which should be interesting with a new system and location. We will see how that goes. That is all I have for this blog post, short and sweet today. 

Comments

  1. I feel the exact same way. I think this semester will be the hardest one yet, especially with Capstone. I'm also worried we will be sent home early due to COVID-19. Hopefully we can make it through the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts